Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Breast Cancer Thank You Cards What Do I Do About A Husband That Has A Wondering Eye?

What do I do about a husband that has a wondering eye? - breast cancer thank you cards

My husband and I have been married for 24 years, and while most of those years were very happy. In the last 4 months we have nothing to do but to fight. I did late last year that I breast cancer will be supported by all my cancer, but he found a girl who works with whom he openly about cancer and began to speak d other things. There are about 4 months, I found e-mails saying that they love. I asked about this, and he said no, no, I crush a child. I wanted to believe it so bad that I thought I would give him another chance. I told him I did not care if you talk about the dogs, and keep cancer, but to view them. Yesterday, seems to have left open an account, so I went to look around and found the postcard he sent to her. While we were fighting for our marriage, he sent e-cards to say how beautiful she was, and so on. I asked you to tell me how beautiful I am, especially now that I have cancer, and thank God my hairFinally begins to grow, but can not say. What must I do to get back to my husband that I seem to lose a child. (This girl is young enough to be his daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment