Friday, December 18, 2009

Index Of(jpg) Barely Does My New Haircut Look That Bad?

Does my new haircut look that bad? - index of(jpg) barely

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/GloomBear/l_2a66d63736d2490a9ab130f51e005e69.jpg

D: Really? Not me? [

I had one last question and I wondered what they thought of my new hairstyle. Now it turns out that most of them liked my old hair. Or what is so disappointing. But you know .. I asked. The truth hurts .. so .... lol. But okay, because I just wanted to shorten the waiting period, so that the front and back of my hair would be even. (I had a line break and that's the only way I'll get rid of him. ..) So take the average of the track in the middle of the push-years. In addition, its good.

I have a thin line for a cut at this time, because the plate is a little shorter ... I do not want to take even more time to complete. However, little to know whether a line feed. Its just a corner a little.

Today I feel so bad, especially since school starts in a month. : \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

Oh, and here is my question. Just curious if this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index _ylt = AipeHlHnhoQXewkYDMPF8wbsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090727214729AAcK1UP

Everyone has the right of the difficult phase? D: ... Well, that was my worst about 5 to 6 It is in the 7th until I began to cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment