Friday, December 11, 2009

Toddler Sayings I Need Some Ideas For Cute Sayings For Baby/toddler Onesies And Shirts...?

I need some ideas for cute sayings for baby/toddler onesies and shirts...? - toddler sayings

I'm still on the wife and I have a number of little things. I am in the expansion of maternity and baby stuff and would like some input from mothers and fathers here.

Do I want to start doing something with the lines of cute little funny about her body ... as:

"Recovering Colic"
"Feast on my bed"
"Boob Lover"
"Mom Rocks"
"Daddy Rocks"

, Etc.., Etc., etc. I want some fun ideas from other parents for the things they would onesies or shirts in the smaller, how to listen. If I have good ideas, I will be happy to send them to my little creations!

Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment