Saturday, February 13, 2010

Joining The Navy Eod Canadian Armed Forces - Joining EOD?

Canadian Armed Forces - Joining EOD? - joining the navy eod

Hello to all.
I am 15 and I thought, to report in the Canadian army when you have finished high school. I do not know much about how the military works, but I wonder if it needs to go after accession EOD For example, if I go on tour before, or a portion of the application (Navy, Army, etc.) , and such things. Can someone clarify these requirements? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Http: / / www.admfincs.forces.gc.ca / CAD doa, if the site can see your questions answered ...

Anonymous said...

Http: / / www.admfincs.forces.gc.ca / CAD doa, if the site can see your questions answered ...

Post a Comment