Friday, February 5, 2010

Women On Men Getting Brazilian Wax How Do Women Feel About A Man Getting A Brazilian Wax?

How do women feel about a man getting a brazilian wax? - women on men getting brazilian wax

This is something that the ex-girlfriend has convinced me. She learned the oral promises of pleasure, if I'm not hairy. All this turned out to be great, but eventually broke off and became one years later, and I'm still growing regularly and I can not imagine going back to being hairy. I had mixed reactions from women who have been there with him. Dismissed from the action. What is your opinion? BTW ... I have made the shaft and testicles.

5 comments:

runningb... said...

I think the big ... I mean, guys do not like hairy girls right? Well, I think, in both directions. I would consider it if I were you ...

martinma... said...

is a turnoff to me. Children. I love my husband and the natural hair is sexy.

Sick of Fckwits said...

Sorry ... when it comes to people like me, like Clean .. No-clean natural hygiene I like girls even shave (4!)

Lady Domina said...

I love it, especially if * I * Learn tearing their hair too short.


One man screamed in pain causes that I am soooo hot!

AP

Anonymous said...

Is not it bad?

Post a Comment