Friday, January 22, 2010

Best Diaper Prices Diaper Prices Between Tops, Wegmans, Wal-Mart, And BJs Wholesale Club?

Diaper prices between Tops, Wegmans, Wal-Mart, and BJs Wholesale Club? - best diaper prices

I Am 4 weeks from the date of coming to me and try to compare the prices between the shops in these layers. Huggies and Pampers, especially. Has anyone noticed that the shop is cheaper? BJs thought it would be a big club and buy in large quantities, but sometimes the sales are on the roofs seem to be better. In an attempt to an amount equal to avoid the unit prices for comparison. Thank you!

3 comments:

Cupid said...

The only business that I see in your question is Walmart. The prices are very cheap at Wal-Mart .. Costco, but the best. You can get a pack of 300 Pampers for about $ 40.00.

lookingf... said...

I've found two children and that, for most classes, unless the store brand is more or less the same price instead of buying. The store brands are actually very different from business. Good luck.

Holly Golightly said...

I found that BJs a better deal yet. When you save a space for large boxes of diapers, the green light. My son is still with pull-ups and I have a box of Pampers $ 120-22 in a box of 80 13.99 at my local supermarket brand. Wipes and theft. A box of 12 packs of diapers was 11.99 marks an area of only 6 Pampers brand, which has the same price (11.99) in the supermarket.

Post a Comment