Friday, January 29, 2010

Can A Remote Starter Cause Problems Anyone Have Any Experience With A Remote Starter Causing Low Voltage To Ignition?

Anyone have any experience with a remote starter causing low voltage to ignition? - can a remote starter cause problems

I had to buy the best set up a remote start in November. All went well for six months, until recently, shown as the check engine light wine, the low-voltage lighting. Well, my 2007 TrailBlazer sometimes will not turn on when you try to start it. I took it to BB and they insist that what we do. The businessman, he says. I will not remove it, if I can help. We remove the ring, and everything is back to normal. I put the ring in a few days and it has a good week, then all the problems are back. I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience, and if so, what is the solution if it exists. Could something as simple as a loose cable? Or a faulty installation? O incompatibility of the old format? (I hope not the last)

1 comment:

Joe said...

Sounds like a faulty installation. They have proven that they have been associated with DIY. The demand for the identification of his money.

Post a Comment